Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Review on: NYX Dewey Finish Setting Spray!

Well hello there everyone!

It's been awhile since I've written but I've recently gone on a little shopping spree and picked up a few products. I took a trip to my version of heaven, also known as ULTA. They were having some amazing deals that I could just not pass up.

One section that I've surprisingly never looked at was the NYX area. They were having a buy one get one half off sale, so how could I say no?? One product I picked up is something that I've never had of any brand before.


         I finally joined the make up setting spray "party".  I've heard from all over the blogisphere that NYX is a great, cheaper alternative to much more expensive sprays like Urban Decays' All Nighter Setting Spray or the De-Slick Spray as well.

        Since there were 2 options, a matte finish and a dewy finish, I didn't know which one to go for since my skin tends to be a little dramatic and change from oily to dry from day to day in the summer. One this that is certain, my skin is extremely dry in the winter. So I thought that since I tend to wear more make up during the school year, rather than in the summer (I hate the feeling of sweat mixed with makeup), that I should get the dewy finish spray. 

        So far, I am liking it! As of now, I don't have much to compare it to, but I did notice that my makeup did stay looking fresher, longer. I'm interested to know if it is the spray that is making my face dewy or if it just  the natural oils in my skin, so to answer that question, I'm going to write another review later on in the colder months! Stay tuned!

No comments: