Thursday, July 18, 2013

Review: Wet n' Wild Blushes!

     So I've never really been into blushes before, but I thought why not see what all the fuss is about. Seeing as I was new into the world of blush, I didn't want to spend a fortune on a NARS or MAC blush so I did a little research about drugstore blushes and one brand that had quite a big fan club of was Wet n' Wild. At around 4 dollars, I thought "what the hay," and took a trip over to the local Walgreens.

                                                    Mellow Wine (left) Pearlescent Pink (right)

Firstly, I apologize for the bad quality...I always have some weird lighting in my room. Anyways, these blushes are AMAZING. The pigmentation is awesome for the price tag. I would have to say that Pearlescent Pink has to be my favorite for the summer and Mellow Wine is a great autumn color.


Pearlescent Pink has been said to be a great dupe for NARS Orgasm...but at 3 to 4 dollars, I think I know which on I'm going for! The Pearlescent Pink has a slight shimmer to it and that just adds to the overall glow of summer. Mellow wine does not really have any shimmer to it which I am a fan of. 

These blushes are so pigmented that all you need is a dab on the brush and even then you need to tap it off. I then, sometimes, take my powder brush and blend it even more. 

Overall, I am definitely jumping on the blush bandwagon but you won't see me spending a lot of money on expensive blushes when these are so cheap!

Has anyone else tried them? What do you think?


No comments: