Monday, August 5, 2013

Bronzers: NYX Matte Bronzer in Light vs. Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light

Trying something new...

So, I'm new to this whole bronzer game, but I thought it was time to add something new to my make up routine, but I'm not going to lie, using bronzer everyday probably won't happen, especially with morning classes. 

                    
                  Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light ($4.99) and NYX Matte Bronzer in Light ($8.99)

     I bought these on a whim during a usual trip to ULTA but now I'm wishing that I would have done a little more research because these both seem to have an orange-ish tint.  More so the NYX. 

           

                
  Both of these are pretty built up in these swatches so when you apply them lightly, the orange tint is not too bad. I like that they are both matte since I use them as a contour rather than an all over the face bronzer. 



                                              
                                                       Left: Rimmel, Right: NYX
              Overall, I probably won't be repurchasing the NYX (if I ever get though it) and I think the Rimmel is a much better purchase price wise and as an overall product. Its better pigmented, more natural look, and the only downside is the packaging. It doesn't feel too secure, like the NYX. 


             I'm in need of some more suggestions for bronzers, so what are your favorite brands?? Leave a comment below! 
                                                                      Xx

No comments: