Monday, January 21, 2013

Time For A Review!

Revlon Photoready BB Cream

I've been meaning to get my hands on a BB cream for awhile..I kept saying to myself "Dannie..you have 4 foundations...use up some of those before you get a anymore, you hoarder". Well, just like any other time, I couldn't control my urge, I did some research, and went to what I consider Heaven on Earth, Target. While I was there, I picked up the Revlon Photoready BB Cream. 



Over all, I'm a little disappointed with this. Mainly because I love all of the other products in the Photoready range, the foundation being my absolute drugstore foundation. Firstly, it only comes in three shades. Now, I have pretty fair skin, but I got the light medium shade. The darkest is medium so this really limits the amount of skin tones that can use this. 


This product seems lovely when you first put it on, but after about an hour, I felt like the coverage and the nice dewy fresh skin effect it gives you, fades away. Maybe its the fact that I have some discoloration/scarring due to past acne that I need something stronger, but this didn't even cover up the mild redness on my chin for example. On the bright side, it does have SPF 30! If have naturally "flawless" skin, this product may work for you, but overall I give this a thumbs down. :(

If you have any BB creams that worked for you, or this one did, leave a comment below, I'd love to them out! Xx


No comments: