Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 Celebrity Favorites!!

Throughout the year, I became ADDICTED to the E! Network...it was basically the only thing I watched. I personally really liked E! News and Fashion Police, aside from Joan Rivers who is just mean. Since I watched these types of show so much, I became pretty familiar with the style of celebrities so I thought I would do my "celebrity favorites" of 2012! Here we go!!

Favorite hair!

Danielle Peazer, I know she is not technically a celebrity but we've had this discussion before!
I would kill for her hair. 




A close runner up: Blake Lively!


She is just stunning. And her husbands to too bad on the eyes either!


Favorite eyes!

Megan Fox! Just look at those peepers!


 Second place: Mila Kunis!


Favorite Eye Brows!

No question on this one....Cara Delevingne.


Favorite Lips:

Okay, so shes not really a celebrity but she is in my eyes because I watch her youtube videos and I read her blog all the time! It's the lovely Tanya Burr!



Favorite Skin (that sounds a bit weird..)

I know she hasn't been on the radar for awhile but she is still super gorgeous! Her skin is flawless!

It's the one and only...Adele!



Favorite overall makeup...this one will be hard...

Emma Stone. She never over does it...just perfect.


Favorite overall style:

No doubt. Kate Middleton. Classy, elegant, timeless.




And there you have it! My 2012 celebrity favorites!!

leave a comment below with your favorites! 

No comments: